A Message Regarding COVID-19
To our valued guests,
After a temporary closure due to the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be RE-OPENING ON FRIDAY, MAY 15, including the hotel rooms, restaurants, pool deck and beach.
We look forward to welcoming you back and as it has always been, the safety of our guests and associates remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and continue to take additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of disinfectant.
- Increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- Increased use of Clorox branded cleaning products, antimicrobials in all ‘common touch’ areas, e.g. doorknobs/telephones/remote controls/faucets, tables, chairs, etc.
- All housekeepers, and other associates facing guests have been mandated to face masks and gloves.
- Beach/Outdoor Pools: All pool/beach chair ‘groupings’ will be placed at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Restaurants: Limiting restaurant capacities to half; spacing all tables 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
Situated on the widest part of the beach, Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach hotel gives our guests the most room to easily follow social distancing guidelines.
With Wyndham Garden beachfront hotel’s 500,000 square feet of sugary, white sand, our guests have more room to sprawl out, relax, and play.
We look forward to seeing you soon!