Why a vacation to Fort Myers Beach could be just what the doctor ordered
A lot of people look at vacationing as something you do to pass the time or have some fun, but what if a vacation is far more important than that? Taking relaxing vacations can actually be good for your health. From psychological renovation to immune system regeneration, a relaxing vacation at Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach can do your mind and body some good. If you love yourself, taking some time off to head to the ocean could be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. Here is a quick look at why a vacation Fort Myers Beach could be just what the doctor ordered.
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers offers direct access to the beach, which is relaxing therapy in itself.
According to an article on Medical Daily, here are a few beach health facts:
- Walking on sand massages the soles of your feet, and your feet have a complex system of nerves and receptors that can be triggered to actually make you feel better physically and emotionally.
- The sea surf is filled with healthy minerals that your body needs to feel good, such as iodine and magnesium.
- While you should always protect your skin with sunblock, the sun in reserved doses gives you a health boost of Vitamin D, which is a vitamin responsible for boosting endorphin’s to make you feel good.
Wyndham Garden gives you a stress-free vacation Fort Myers Beach experience so you can rest easy.
Some beach vacations sound good, but once you arrive, just trying to enjoy the vacation takes a lot of time and effort because you spend so much energy concerned about where you will eat, what you will do for entertainment, and how to get from point A to point B. One of the greatest draws of this vacation Fort Myers Beach resort is everything is right here at your fingertips when you arrive. Grab food at Pincher’s Grill Room indoors or pick up drinks and seafood at Pincher’s Tiki Bar. If you’re in the mood for something different, there are numerous restaurants and dining spots close enough to get to on foot if you choose.
Fort Myers is home to an array of things to see and do and many others that are within close proximity, so there is never a shortage of things to do. A few examples include:
- Shopping at Times Square at Fort Myers Beach Pier
- Fish Tale Marina
- Key West Express
- Minnesota Twins Spring Training and Games at Hammond Stadium
Even getting in your workout is easy at this (all inclusive) vacation resort. You can take part in beach yoga classes, which are proven to boost your mood and help you feel at ease, or you can head to the pool for swimming and water aerobics. Towels are provided, your room has free WiFi to keep you connected, and we pay attention to all those details that could normally be a hassle, right down to free included parking with overnight accommodations. You can even get advice about local attractions from our friendly staff.